FLOATLIFT - THE WORLD'S NUMBER ONE BOAT LIFT
MAXIMUM FEATURES, MINIMAL DESIGN
Visualise using your boat like your car with the unmatched speed, security, versatility and ease of use of the Sunstream FloatLift™. Powerful hydraulics pull the foam-filled polyethylene floats under the boat in as little as 30 seconds with the simple press of a remote control. In the raised position, the virtually unsinkable floats are automatically secured with patented GravityLock™. The floats also make it easy to access your hull and prop for cleaning and maintenance.
Simply tie the FloatLift™ to most places you can tie your boat: slips, side-ties or even a mooring buoy. The DC system can be charged using either the solar or AC powered options. The standard rear guides and remote control make docking incredibly easy.
The FloatLift™ is designed for fresh or salt water, with an aluminium frame, stainless steel hardware, marine grade hydraulic cylinders with stainless shafts, and marine grade hoses. The rubber-capped SuperBunks™ are not only durable, but provide the ultimate in cushioned support for your hull.
- Level launch/lift in seconds
- Durable, foam-filled polyethylene pontoons
- Free-floating, portable design ties with dock lines
- Versatile docking locations: slips, side-tie, mooring buoys
- Waterproof remote control box
- Stylish, low profile design allows accessibility to hull and prop
- Capacities up to 36K lbs, min water depth 12” under hull
- Remote-controlled operation
- Solar or AC power options